003 AWP for Engineering L1 Certification
Level 1 AWP for Engineering Certificate Course – Self Directed Online LMS
The AWP for Engineering Certification from the AWP University is the jump start you need toward engineering deliverable production requirements to satisfy the needs of AWP and WFP. The AWP University uses modules certified by ASI Group and Jovian, a is a CII Registered Educational Provider, meaning you are assured to be getting the best education from our AWP industry leaders. If you are in Engineering or Procurement and need to understand AWP/WFP, the 16hrs online self-directed course will give you the foundation you need to have a clear understanding of the necessities to effectively produce engineering deliverables and requirements for projects utilizing AWP.
In this online course, the equivalent two days of training (16hrs) are a filled with information, templates, and exercises designed to give students a clear understanding of implementing AWP/WFP. Students of this course will be granted access to the AWP University Learning Management System (LMS) for 2 years. In the LMS students can review all the modules covered at their own pace, leading to writing the exam to gain their L1 Certificate for 003 Engineering for AWP L1. From here students can choose to enroll in further training according to their objectives. This course satisfies the prerequisite requirements for many of the AWP University role-based learning paths.
In the 003 AWP for Engineering L1 Certification, students will gain knowledge in the following areas:
The Tour – AWP University overview and sign in
- The Delivery – Introduction to AWP Fundamentals
- The Basics – What is Advanced Work Packaging?
- The History – Where did AWP come from
- The News – What’s New for Engineering
- The Duties – Engineering’s Responsibilities in AWP
- The Outline – Engineering AWP Process overview
- The Packs – Work Package Types and Relationships
- The Swim Lanes – Developing AWP Process Overlays
- The Practitioners – People, Pillars of Support
- The Goal – Path of Construction
- The Numbers – AWP Coding Structure
- The Info – Engineering Deliverables for AWP
- The Scope – CWP Development
- The Drive – Engineering Alignment with CWPs
- The Hurdles – Support Removal of Constraints
- The Release – CWP Readiness Review
- The Tech – Application Integrations
- The Champions – Aligning Leadership with AWP
- The Execution – What is WorkFace Planning?
- The Fabricator – Coordinate Detailing & Fabrication Efforts
- The Paper – Institute Contract Requirements for AWP
- The Exam – Examination overview and instructions
During the equivalent of two days the students will be guided through the AWP for Engineering Module in the videos by leading Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in AWP/WFP today. The AWP-U SMEs have been integral in the development of both the AWP and the WFP models over the last 20 years. Our AWP/WFP SMEs have been both Implemented 100s of projects in the field as well as participating and leading the research teams for the best practices for both CII and COAA.