002 WFP Fundamentals L1 Certificate
Level One WFP Certificate Course – Self Directed Online LMS
The WorkFace Planning Certification from the AWP University is the jump start you need to get yourself or your employees thinking in the right direction for construction planning and execution. The AWP-U modules are certified by ASI Group and Jovian, as well as being part of the CII Registered Educational Provider, meaning you are assured to be getting the best education from our AWP industry leaders. If you are a project planner, foreman, or a project participant in construction execution the 16hrs of WorkFace Planning Fundamentals self directed online will give you the foundation you need to have a clear understanding of the necessities to execute a project or project portfolio efficiently, using WorkFace Planning.
In this online course, the equivalent two days of training (16hrs) are a filled with information, templates, and industry materials designed to give students a clear understanding of how to execute the necessities of WFP. Students of this course will be granted access to the AWP-University Learning Management System (LMS) for 2 years. In the LMS students can review all the modules covered at their own pace, leading to writing the exam to gain their Certification in WorkFace Planning Fundamentals L1. In the LMS students are also able to plan and enrol in further training such as our role-based position specific learning paths. This course satisfies the prerequisite requirements for many of the AWP-U role-based learning paths.
In WorkFace Planning L1 Fundamentals students will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- The Tour – AWP University overview and sign in.
- The Delivery – Introduction to the WFP Fundamentals L1
- The Basics – What is WorkFace Planning?
- The Packs – Work Package Relationships
- The Release – CWP Release Review
- The Way – IWP Management – “Life Cycle of an IWP”
- The Plan – IWP Release Plan
- The Scope – IWP Scoping Sessions
- The Template – IWP Development and the Next Generation of IWPs
- The Commitment – Commit to Work Schedule
- The Details – Short Range Planning & Production Control
- The Bag and Tag – Request and Stage Materials by IWP
- The Tech – Technology – Application Integrations
- The Organization – Work Face Planner – Organization
- The Instigator – WorkFace Planner Job Description
- The Duties – Responsibilities Review
- The Hurdles – IWP Constraint Types
- The Fix – IWP Constraints Identification & Removal
- The Collaboration – IWP Constraints Meeting Agenda
- The End is Near – Transitioning from Area Based to Systems
- The Teamwork – Advanced IWP Production Control
- The Test – Examination overview and instructions
During the equivalent of two days the students will be guided through the WFP Modules in the videos by leading Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in AWP/WFP today. The AWP-U SMEs have been integral in the development of both the AWP and the WFP models over the last 20 years. Our AWP/WFP SMEs have been both Implemented 100s of projects in the field as well as participating and leading the research teams for the best practices for both CII and COAA.